Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Stuff!

Ok, not the best pic!! But look what I got!! Whoopeee! This is some of the goodies I've treated myself to in a post-christmas shopping frenzy! Well, you know when you really NEED something!!
Can't wait to get started! But first I will have to find somewhere to put it all! Or I may just leave it in a pile and try and make a card - I fancy doing something bright and cheery - as it's so dark and cold at the moment!

Aren't the new K&Co ranges just fantastic!! Smitten - lovely! Urban Rhapsody - just had to have it! and I'm waiting for Wild Saffron to arrive! Naughty I know!!

2 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

Cripes, great stash!!!! I have the alphabet stamps that you bought and they are fab. Hope you have loads of fun with it all.

Gina said...

OOohh lovely, look forward to your lovely creations with it all
Gina x

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008