Saturday, April 19, 2008

Berry Sweet

Why is it that I have spent most of the day keying invoices to complete a VAT return and now that I do finally have some time to chill that I dither about with no inspiration?

Is it to do with the constant chatter of a 3 year old who should be sleeping but says "Mummy, I not tired!" when she clearly is shattered!
Ah.. the challenges!


So this is all I've come up with. This was a stamped image from a PIF I was lucky to win. I coloured it using Marvy Le Plume II pens and a water brush (just for a change!). The papers (which I thought I would love and now I'm not too sure about) are the new Berry Sweet range from K&Co. I think they will grow on me.. maybe, unlike this card, I should use them by applying the "less is more" guideline!


4 comments:

jenny said...

It's a lovely card Tracy :) Great colouring x

Manna said...

I think this card is so very pretty! The image is so cute. And I love the brigh and cheery paper!

My son stopped taking naps when he was 2. Never fear for this too shall pass! Cherish your time with her.

suzann said...

For having no inspiration, you did a beautiful job on this card. I love how you colored in with a pen and water brush. The affect is so, so pretty.

Natalie said...

I really like this, lovely bright colours. x

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008