Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lost mojo








I haven't posted anything new in ages! And I seem to have lost my mojo. Why does this happen? I think mine goes when I know I have cards to make for people rather than when I have time just to do my own thing - does that make sense? You would think that when you have an idea of what you need to do it would be easier! but it's not! (well not for me any way).

So for this one I went back to the approach that usually helps me out when this happens - pick the paper and be inspired by it. It worked a wee bit but I'm not really all that happy!

6 comments:

Manna said...

Tracy, this is great! I do like the paper. And never ever feel bad about not posting!

suzann said...

I know what you mean about losing Mojo. I think it just needs a break every once and awhile.

Looks to me like your mojo is coming back, though. This card is adorable. I love the paper you used and the image looks great with it!!

Natalie said...

Lovely card, great paper. x

Gina said...

I think my mojo has always come in spits and spats I never seem to get a good run at it, but yours seems to be back on track looking at this lovely card :)
Gina xx

Katie said...

It's a super card. I hate it when my mojo goes on holidays! I always wonder if it will come back!!

Katie
x

Louise F NZ said...

Great card, the textured paper mat looks fab.

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008