Monday, April 7, 2008

PIF and Birthday Candy Winners!

Hi! Thank you all for so many lovely messages! I'm now one year older and coped quite well with turning 40!

I'm pleased to have picked three lucky winners at random (all the entries were numbered in the order they were left and my hubby picked three numbers).

1. Suzanne (PIF candy and Sizzix die)
2. Jules
3. Gayle

So congratulations ladies and I'll get busy putting the candies together! Please email me with your addresses - brightbluedaisy@gmail.com

Thanks to everyone for taking part!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Belated 40th Birthday! So sorry I missed it, but sending good wishes your way.

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Maureen said...

Welcome now into the 40-something set...Glad you made it ok!!!
((()))maureen

Shirley said...

well done to the winners and happy Birthday to you.

Youve been tagged (see my blog for details)

Pixiedust said...

Happy (slightly late!) Birthday! You've been tagged, take a look at my blog here http://craftypixiedust.blogspot.com/2008/04/arte-y-pico-award.html

Donna said...

Hi just visiting everybody's site who put their addy on the do craft forum, i'm very nosey you see lol.
Happy belated birthday, its my big 40 next year and i have the family informed of how i want to spend it lol NEW YORK well i thought i could get my prismacolor pencils while i was there. Love your cards and your daughter is such a cutie.

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008