Saturday, April 19, 2008

Stuck again!

Why does this happen? I'm totally lost for ideas! This is an image from PC Crafter - the embossing is done on my cuttlebug and the shape is cut using nestabilities. I didn't think I needed nestabilities... and then I got the large scalloped rectangles... now I need them all! They cut so well on the cuttlebug (which has to be the best die cutter ever!) I think I should get rid of my QK and Xyron as I never use them!

I thought this little guy was cute - he would probably look good on a baby card.

4 comments:

Manna said...

He is so so cute! Love his colours. So, is this a stamp from PC Crafter? You did a marvelous job on this card!

suzann said...

This little giraffe is soo cute! I love this card and I agree that he would be perfect for a baby card, too.

I also agree that the Cuttlebug is THE BEST! I never wanted a die cut machine. But I use this everyday - especially the embossing folders. They are awesome.

Natalie said...

Great card, love the embossing, paper, ribbon and giraffe. x

Kim Marie said...

I love green, giraffes and orange...this card is PERFECT!!

Love it!! It inspired me!I haven't tried nestabilities yet, but I know I need them!! LOL!!

Kim Marie

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008