Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm back!

I'm back! The move went very smoothly except my craft stash seems to have multiplied whilst it was packed away in what seemed like an endless amount of boxes! Needless to say a different room layout and a new desk is taking a bit to get used to and this is my first day of being able to sit down and even think of blogging! I still have about six boxes worth of craft stuff in the spare room but I think I can live with that! I really need to get my creative juices going again! I have some thank you cards to make so that will be a good place to start!

I'm also going to post soon about a Candy giveaway as I've missed my 10,000 visitor while I was moving! So watch this space and I will get something sorted out soon!

Here are some pics of my new craft space - it's compact and bijoux!! Will this affect my ability to shop?? Hmm, not if all my future purchases are small! Thank goodness for unmounted stamps!!


3 comments:

suzann said...

Glad you are back! I bet you are happy to be sitting amongst the stamps and inks again.

Congrats on the 10000 visitors!

Natalie said...

Your room looks lovely. x

Manna said...

What lovely space to work in! Gotta love them unmounteds!

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008