Monday, November 3, 2008

Post It Note Holder

I found the instructions for this online - not claiming it as my own design! Unfortunately I looked at so many different ideas I've forgotten where I found this one!
I can't believe how quick and easy this was to make.
Cut one length of double sided cardstock or heavy weight paper - 3.5" x 7"
Score it at 3.5" then again at 4"
That's basically it!
Carefully fold at the two score marks then embellish as you like and glue in your post it notes.
Easy as that!
I added a cute wee flower - I love the centres of these - they look like sweeties!

2 comments:

CraftyC said...

Thanks for the quick and easy tutorial, I am going to have a go at one of these! Love the decoration on this, fab colours!
Clairexx

Maureen said...

very cute! What a great gift that would make!
((()))reen

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008