Saturday, January 1, 2011

Just for you...



Happy New Year!


I know that I have been absolutely terrible at keeping my blog up to date in 2010. There were reasons and I'm very glad to see the back of 2010. But, rather than start on a negative note, I'm going to concentrate on the positive - 2011!!


So, New Years' resolutions.. not going to bother.. why set yourself up with a goal you are probably going to fail!


Instead, I will look at each little achievement as a step in the right direction!


Apart from all my christmas cards I've not made any cards for ages. Going to change all that now though and try and get my creative mojo back!


Here is my first attempt.

Paper: from the Prima Fairy Flora stack

Flowers: Prima

Stamp: Lili of the Valley (watercoloured with Marvy pens)

No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008