Sunday, August 21, 2011

Take one brown paper takeaway bag! (unused!!)

cut off the handles
cover with cardstock and lovely papers from Craftwork Cards
add a Merry Christmas greeting
make a tag
and glue it all together!
what do you get?

a Christmas gift bag!

Inspired by making the bag at yesterdays SU workshop I decided to use a slightly larger brown paper bag - after cutting the handles off it measures about 7" by 6".
I could easily get hooked on making these!  Good job I've got plenty brown bags (bought them to make paper bag books!)  I think I need to get some slightly smaller ones too!


These craftwork card papers are gorgeous - pearlescent. Not sure if the still do this range though - I found them in my stash when I was having a good look around! It's amazing what you find!
Time for a cup of tea now I think!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Love this bag Tracy! Fab idea!!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008