Thursday, May 31, 2012

Get Well wishes for a special auntie

Ok, who stole May??  It was definately here around the start of the month, but now it's the 31st and I can't explain where the bit in the middle went!

It's been a manic month - so much on and some good weather too.  I've been busy learning to crochet, doing loads of commissions and a couple of parties, oh, and work - always busy busy!!!

And now I'm thinking it might be time to relax a wee bit - well, maybe after all the Jubilee celebrations! (can't wait!)
Not long now until the summer holidays! (ahh.. I can't wait! I need lots of luxury!!)

Anyway, back to today! Made this card for a very special Auntie who is not too well at the moment.  Sarah has made a card too (need to photo it!). 


Time to get on now. I have 8 birthday cards, and a new baby card to make! Or maybe I could do a wee bit of shopping first! need some new dies!! NEED!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Tracy, I love that flower & the simplicity of it too!

Jane x

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008