Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Cupboard Trilogy - Challenge #2

Hi! Wow! Where has the last month gone?
Time again for the Cupboard Trilogy Challenge!   Challenge #2 has been great fun -  embossing!

Here's my DT entry - I hope you like it!


For this card I've had a bit of a raid of my stash and incorporated 3 embossing techniques - heat embossing (with gold embossing powder) and embossing/debossing using embossing folders/sizzlets from Stampin' Up!
Lots of images on this card - some SU! and some Tim Holtz. I love how all these products are so easy to use and great to mix and match!

I hope my card inspires you to take part in this months Trilogy challenge - pop over and see all the other amazing DT samples!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tracyx

2 comments:

Lozzy said...

love the colours, design. you have made a gorgeous card x

Meighan Wheller said...

Really love your card Tracy. There are so many elements to it and I love the colours that you have used. I found your card on the Trilogy challenge. Regards Meighan

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008