Saturday, January 9, 2016

Hey, It's Saturday!

And what better way to say hello to the weekend than a really big Cheers!

Having spent a lovely afternoon with the crafty girls colouring in I thought I would make a card for today.  I've been busy with my Tim Holtz Distress Markers colouring this one.  She's called "Opal the Optimist" from Stampingbella. 
I love Stampingbella images, they are so fun to colour!  And the level of detail is great.
I love the watercolour effect with the Tim Holtz markers, they are super to work with and the colours blend so well together.

I'm going to enter this card in "A Gem of A Challenge" where the challenge this week is "Female Birthday".  The challenge closes on 22nd January so why no pop over and have a look!



Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008