Saturday, February 27, 2016

Gentle Astrid

Hello!  Well that's another week over.. and it was quite eventful!  I'm always glad when the weekend arrives but I do feel like I need this one!
Having a crafty start to the day, and a crafty afternoon lined up too.  Then the rest of the weekend is family stuff.

Here's another Miran digi.  I think I may be hooked!
I've also changed from my typical "warm grey" hair!  I need to practice!
I'm going to enter "Gentle Astrid" in these challenges. Pop over and see all the other entries - they are so inspirational!




3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Sweet card. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

Judy V said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image and love the pretty B.paper-Thank you for Joining us at Crafting With Friends
Carol DT x

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008