Friday, February 19, 2016

Gypsy Dancer

Hello!
Well, here we are again.. Friday!  Always a day to celebrate and this time with a dance!


Not my usual style or colour choice but I was just kind of having a play with the Polychromos.. still getting used to them and thought I would have a practice on this lovely Saturated Canary digi.




She's definitely bright!
I messed up a little bit when blending her lips (should have sharpened the pencil).. but I still like her.. so she was good enough (in my opinion.. lol!)  for a card..

Here she is ready for her close up!


I'm going to enter her in these challenges;

The Crafty Addicts (Anything Goes/Spots or Stripes)

Enjoy your Friday evening everyone! x



4 comments:

Marilyn Webb said...

Such a beautiful card!! Love the colors and design and beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining our WW challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
Marilyn DT

Deborah said...

Such a beautiful card! The colours are popping of the black background!
Thank you for joining the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday challenge! I hope you will join us again!

applejack cards by sue said...

Loving your image choice... there is so much detail in her images. Beautiful shading. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT

Helen said...

Great card.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008