Thursday, March 10, 2016

Conway Tweetie

Hello! I got some time to play! And I could not resist my new Lawn Fawn papers and this gorgeous WSD stamp called Conway Tweetie!


Coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. Inspired by the plaid paper.  Some Stampin' Up! Cardstock in Pool Party, Regal Rose and Crushed Curry.  And some random dies which are no longer in their packaging!!


I hope you like it!  

I'm going to enter Conway Tweetie in these challenges;

The Crafters Café (Inspired by a song)
Petal Lu (#10)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you were inspired for this challenge. You're card is super cute too. Thanks for joining us at The Crafters Cafe, Heather

Unknown said...

I love how you were inspired by a song for this challenge. Your card is super cute too. Thanks for joining us at The Crafters Cafe, Heather

Bettina L. said...

Oh how cute is this. Love the flowers, gorgeous papers and darling tweetie. Thanks for playing at Petal Lu and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Petal Lu xx

suzARTe said...

Such a cute as well as pretty card, I love the main image and the pretty colours you have used.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008