Thursday, January 5, 2017

Getting Ready..

..to go back to work! 

It's been great being off for so long over Christmas and New Year but now it's time to get ready to go back to work.  With crafting in mind I thought I would make a new desk calendar.  Nothing too fancy, just a quick 30 min make.

I used this Tiddly Inks digi stamp and coloured using Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers (they really are great!!). I used Stampin' Up! coaster board to make the base of the calender and covered it with papers from the new Succulent Garden DSP (from the new Spring/Summer catalogue).  The cardstock is Mint Macaron and Sweet Sugarplum.

Now I need to mark on the important birthdays and this years holidays!

I hope you like it!


I'm going to enter this in the following Challenges..

Crafty Gals Corner (Use Something New!)

4 comments:

Marilyn Webb said...

I really love this, beautiful calendar!! I've always wanted to try making one....you've inspired me! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
Marilyn DT

Barbara Bruder said...

What a great idea, and love the image you used. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

Anushree Vaish said...

Super gorgeous!! loved the idea...thnks for playing at Craftycreationschallenge.
Anushree(Dt)

EriEs said...

I am in love with these type of calendars :), yours is really beautiful. Love this cute image and also background paper.

Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner, Erika DT

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008