Sunday, October 8, 2017

October already!

Hello!

Well I can't believe we're at the end of the first week in October already!  Just about to come in to birthday time in our family, then Christmas, so now I really need to get my thinking cap on about what to get for people! Always a challenge!
And we have a new addition in the family to buy for (luckily I don't think she will be too fussy!)

This is Piper and she's nearly 15 weeks old.  She's so well behaved, she's settling in so well!  

I've been trying to cut back on the crafty spends (partly because I'm not doing a lot of crafting!) but needless to say, I'm not doing too well.  I had (had!) to have some new ink pads so I decided to get some of the little Hero Arts cubes..

They are lovely to work with - the colours are rich, they stamp perfectly, the only challenge I have is to find somewhere to keep them (too much stuff!)

Now I really need to get on and finish an anniversary card I'm in the process of making.


When I get this finished I can get on and play with my new toy - a complete set of the new Stampin' Blends from Stampin' Up! and the Climbing Orchid stamps and dies. 

Have a lovely weekend everyone! 

Tracyx

No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008